What's New on this blog

Do you know how your fried rice every rice grain coated with eggs?.....

I am working on another blog which features my very own recipes
which I have cooked for parties and friends. Look out for it...Cook All You Like :p

Thursday, August 9, 2007

My Favourite - Cabbage with Tomatoes

This may be something really simple but it is my favourite.....

30 minutes of preparation and cooking time
3 - 4 servings

Ingredients

Half a Cabbage
2 tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic
a dash Pepper
2 tsp Sesame oil
2 Tbsp of cooking oil
1 tsp light soy sauce
half a cup of water or chicken stock

Method

1. Shred the cabbage and soak in water to cleanse the vegetable.
2. Cut your tomatoes.
3. Chop the garlic.
4. Heat up the wok and stir fry the garlic together with the cabbage.
5. Add the light soy sauce and fry the cabbage for about 5 minutes.
6. Add tomatoes and water or chicken stock.
7. Cover the wok with a lid and let it simmer for another 10 minutes.
8. Add pepper to taste and sesame oil before serving.

Watch out for many of my other favourites.....

No comments: